– Remove bandage after 2 hours. Do not rebandage. Your tattoo needs to breathe in order to heal.
– Wash area with clean hands and warm water using a fragrance & dye free soap
– Pat dry.
– Keep your new tattoo clean – wash morning and night using method listed above, and after any time it is exposed to heavy sweating, dirt, or any outside elements
– Apply a thin layer of fragrance & dye free lotion three times daily, or whenever the tattoo feels dry or tight
– Call your artist if you have any questions or concerns regarding your new tattoo
– Scratch or pick at your new tattoo, this will cause damage.
– No Vaseline or Neosporin
– No swimming or soaking for at least two weeks or until the tattoo is healed. Normal showers are fine
– Keep pets away from the area for two weeks
– No suntanning for two weeks, after that always use sunscreen to protect your tattoo, direct exposure to the sun will fade your tattoo.
– Dial Soap (fragrance-free/dye-free)
– Aquaphor by Eucerin
– Lubriderm Lotion (fragrance-free/dye-free)
We will not tattoo anyone under the age of 18, no exceptions. It is a misdemeanor in the State of Washington (RCW 26.28.085). State or Federal issued identification (driver’s license, passport, state ID card, etc.) must be presented at the time of your appointment in order to be tattooed.
We will not tattoo anyone under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
Smaller pieces will be bid outright, larger pieces will be charged hourly (contact artists for their hourly rates). We do not charge for custom drawings, we just require the deposit to start on them. The shop minimum is $80.00, Christen's personal minimum is $180.
Deposits are non-refundable. Your deposit will be deducted from your tattoo total. If you must reschedule your appointment we require at least 48 hours notice. Cancellation, no show, or rescheduling with less than 48 hours notice will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
Tygerwolf Tattoo started as a private studio in the "Freelard" area of Seattle in 2013. In October of 2015 we expanded and moved to our second location, beneath Fremont Coffee. After two years of co-sharing the space with our lovely neighbors, Juniper Flowers, we found the need to expand once again. We moved to our current location on the corner of 36th and Phinney in October of 2017.
The shop specializes in custom tattoo design and offers a wide range of styles - from blackwork to color, dot work to traditional. We take pride in our artwork and our care for our clients. Each artist's portfolio and bio can be found in the artists section of this website, and please feel free to contact us directly with any questions. We also welcome guest artists from around the world, so be sure to follow us on Instagram (@tygerwolftattoo) for updates on any artists that will be visiting.
As always, thank you for trusting us with your tattoo needs. It is an honor and a privilege to get to work with such a diverse and wonderful group of people. We look forward to hearing your design ideas.